Eat variety super foods that prevent heart disease and maintain your entire health. Heart disease has become number one killer in world. Having heart disease prevention that will reduce the disease appears in you will be a happy news. The research from Arthur Agatson that published in Circulation said that people that take food diet that start early from childhood are the best for prevent heart attack completely. It is said that people that take eating diet with rich portion of vegetable, fish and fruits, are lowering their risk from having heart attack or stroke until 35%. In addition, the healthy eater are rated they are 28% less from developing the heart failure congestive.
Heart healthy diet food
When you are having heart disease, it is important for you to have healthy eating balance with much of high fiber foods. High fiber foods are includes in vegetables and fruits, whole grains, legumes and nuts. Eat fish that high in omega 3 (trout, salmon, mackerel, tuna, and herring).
9 super foods that prevent heart disease
- This will specifically become your reference for super foods that prevent people from heart disease. The first is orange as it contain with soluble fiber pectin that act sopping up the cholesterol and block the absorption.
- Kale is everything you need for super food. Dark green leafy vegetables such as kale is boast for heart healthy antioxidants, it has omega 3 fatty acid that good for heart health, fiber, potassium, folate, and vitamin E.
- Garlic is help for reduce blood pressure and prevent plaque in heart.
- Who does expect that red wine is include to super foods for prevent heart disease? Red wine offer HDL boost and reduces any clotting that trigger into heart attack.
- Dark chocolate help to reduce blood pressure as it has flavanols that improve the flexibility from the blood vessel.
- Sardines contain with omega 3 fatty acid that important for heart health. This god fat will lower trigycerides and raise the HDL.
- Lentils are associated reduce risk of death due to heart disease into 83%. Lentils rich with protein, fiber, folate, potassium and magnesium that important for heart health.
- Almond is help for reduce LDL and prevent fatal arrhythmias. Take 22 almonds a day will reduce LDL about 28.6% in a month.
- Pomegranates. This is the last super foods that prevent heart disease with its unique antioxidants that block the plaque progression and reversed the buildup.